Set in the heart of an ancient deer park, Parham House & Gardens is situated below the South Downs. The house and gardens have been lovingly restored by the Pearson family who bought Parham in 1922.
The main rooms of this peaceful Elizabethan house are the Great Hall, Great Chamber and Long Gallery. These panelled rooms contain an outstanding collection of pictures, furniture and needlework and are graced with fresh flowers from the four acre walled garden with its greenhouse, orchard, herb and kitchen. The former Tudor kitchen, now known as the Big Kitchen, is used as the restaurant and serves coffees, light lunches and afternoon teas during the season between 12noon and 5.30pm. The restaurant is also licensed to sell beer, cider and wines with meals.
Parham House is situated mid-way between Storrington and Pulborough on A283 midway between A24 and A29.